Airsoft Softwair is proud to announce that version 1.5 of the AVCodec plugin for Hollywood has just been released. This plugin allows Hollywood scripts to load all kinds of video and audio formats supported by FFmpeg. Version 1.5 is a minor update which introduces support for parametric stereo and contains some fixes.
Version 1.5 of the AVCodec plugin is now available for free download from http://www.hollywood-mal.com Thanks to Hollywood’s cross-platform plugin system versions for AmigaOS3 (m68k, m881), AmigaOS 4, MorphOS, Linux (ppc, arm, x86, x64), macOS (ppc, x86, x64), Windows (x86, x64), Android (arm, arm64), and iOS (arm, arm64) are provided.
To celebrate Hollywood’s 20th anniversary this year, Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business, are back on your screen with another massive release: This time we are proud to present the brand-new version 6.0 of our famous Hollywood Designer. Hollywood Designer 6.0 is a full-blown multimedia authoring system that runs on top of Hollywood and can be used to create all sorts of multimedia-based applications, for example presentations, slide shows, games, and applications. Thanks to Hollywood, all multimedia applications created using Hollywood Designer can be exported as stand-alone executables for the following systems: AmigaOS3, AmigaOS4, WarpOS, MorphOS, AROS, Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. This is a feature that is totally unique in the Amiga world!
Hollywood Designer 6.0 is a massive update and boasts lots of new features and improvements over the previous version. We do not want to bore you, so here are just some of them:
* Ready for Hollywood 9.1!
* Vector animations are now supported
* Bullet lists and enumerations with an unlimited number of levels are now supported
* Support for custom list bullets and enumerations
* Fully asynchronous thumbnail window including live refresh and live regrouping
* New presentation mode specifically designed for USB presenters
* Forward/backward stepping through projects on a per-object basis
* Over 10 new action events
* Many action events can handle variables now
* Global shortcuts for pages can be defined
* Support for high-DPI displays and custom display orientations
* Multiple monitors are now supported
* Custom linespacing support
* Full z-order support for buttons
* Soft-hyphen and zero-width space support for advanced layouts
* UID manager for convenient administration of UIDs
* Plugin loader priorities can be customized
* Several new example projects are included
* Full support for Hollywood 9.1’s plugin interface
* Lots of other new features, optimizations and bug fixes
More info : https://forums.hollywood-mal.com/viewtopic.php?p=18186&sid=76e3ca611543488c6f64fa1c07d39173#p18186
Code business is back. In 2022 Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business, celebrate the 20th anniversary of Hollywood, the cross-platform multimedia application layer. To kick off the celebrations we are proud to present a brand-new plugin for Hollywood: Iconic. Iconic is the ultimate icon loader and saver plugin for Hollywood. It will make all your icon dreams come true because it can load and save icons in pretty much all of the most common icon formats. The following formats are currently supported:
– AmigaOS 1.x style icons
– AmigaOS 2.x/3.x style icons
– AmigaOS 3.5/3.9 icons (aka GlowIcons)
– AmigaOS 4.x icons
– macOS icons (*.icns format)
– MagicWB icons
– MorphOS/PowerIcons icons (PNG)
– Windows icons (*.ico format)
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Hollywood we also offer a special 20 euros discount on the full version of Hollywood for a limited time only. This is the perfect chance for all people who don’t own Hollywood yet to grab their own copy and to explore the wonderful world of Hollywood and be fascinated by the gigantic functionality of this unique piece of software and all of the plugins that come with it! To order your own copy, just click here.
After 12 months of development, Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business, are proud to present the best Hollywood ever: Hollywood 8: Supremacy. Version 8.0 is a massive update with many new features and bug fixes. The most important new feature is full RapaGUI support on Android, which allows you to create GUIs for Android devices using Hollywood. As always with RapaGUI, only native widgets are used so the GUIs look and feel completely native. This is a truly unique feature because no other software allows you to create native GUIs for Amiga (MUI), Windows, macOS, Linux (GTK+), and Android! On top of that, there are tons of other new features, bug fixes, and improvements.
Source: Hollywood 8: Supremacy out now! – Hollywood forum