Hope you are all ready for one more release of LiteXL editor, for both AmigaOS 4 and MorphOS. This release is one of the best I made because there are a lot of new features and fixes.
This release brings the code more up-to-date with the official repository and closer to the v2.1 release, which is still in development. This means that we have the latest code as it is created by the original team, which will make future releases easier to be ported unless a huge change will happen.
Source: LiteXL 2.1.0r1 release – Ko-fi ❤️ Where creators get support from fans through donations, memberships, shop sales and more! The original ‘Buy Me a Coffee’ Page.
Hyperion Entertainment is pleased to announce the immediate availability of a very substantial and comprehensive update of the Software Development Kit (SDK) for AmigaOS 4.1 54.16.
New functionality includes but is not limited to:
- the inclusion of different versions of the GCC compiler starting from the old 6.4.0, to 8.4.0, 10.3.0 and 11.2.0 which can be selected during installation including the option to install multiple versions;
- the addition of a tool added to set the default gcc version;
- SPE optimized binaries can be generated by using GCC 6.4 for maximum performance on systems equipped with an SPE;
- vbcc compiler is once more included in the SDK, configured to work “out of the box”;
- Simplegit and Subversion are now included;
- Profyler 1.1 added and Hieronymus updated to 0.50 version;
- Updated the include headers and the autodoc documentation;
- Added extended documentation for all the GCC versions included;
- AmiSSL 5.3 SDK is included;
- Latest AutoDocViewer 1.4 is included;
- newlib and clib updated to the latest versions;
- ExecSG SDK updated to the latest version;
- Many code examples were updated to reflect the newest changes, removing obsolete API calls;
- Updated the “AmigaOS 4.1 SDK.pdf” with new sections and format;
- Many more tools were updated to their respective latest versions.
You can download the new SDK here.
Hyperion Entertainment wishes to extend its special thanks and appreciation to George Sokianos as well as the AmigaOS 4.x development team for making this happen!
Airsoft Softwair is proud to announce that version 1.5 of the AVCodec plugin for Hollywood has just been released. This plugin allows Hollywood scripts to load all kinds of video and audio formats supported by FFmpeg. Version 1.5 is a minor update which introduces support for parametric stereo and contains some fixes.
Version 1.5 of the AVCodec plugin is now available for free download from http://www.hollywood-mal.com Thanks to Hollywood’s cross-platform plugin system versions for AmigaOS3 (m68k, m881), AmigaOS 4, MorphOS, Linux (ppc, arm, x86, x64), macOS (ppc, x86, x64), Windows (x86, x64), Android (arm, arm64), and iOS (arm, arm64) are provided.