New functionality includes but is not limited to:
- the inclusion of different versions of the GCC compiler starting from the old 6.4.0, to 8.4.0, 10.3.0 and 11.2.0 which can be selected during installation including the option to install multiple versions;
- the addition of a tool added to set the default gcc version;
- SPE optimized binaries can be generated by using GCC 6.4 for maximum performance on systems equipped with an SPE;
- vbcc compiler is once more included in the SDK, configured to work “out of the box”;
- Simplegit and Subversion are now included;
- Profyler 1.1 added and Hieronymus updated to 0.50 version;
- Updated the include headers and the autodoc documentation;
- Added extended documentation for all the GCC versions included;
- AmiSSL 5.3 SDK is included;
- Latest AutoDocViewer 1.4 is included;
- newlib and clib updated to the latest versions;
- ExecSG SDK updated to the latest version;
- Many code examples were updated to reflect the newest changes, removing obsolete API calls;
- Updated the “AmigaOS 4.1 SDK.pdf” with new sections and format;
- Many more tools were updated to their respective latest versions.
You can download the new SDK here.
Hyperion Entertainment wishes to extend its special thanks and appreciation to George Sokianos as well as the AmigaOS 4.x development team for making this happen!